Pages

September 10, 2012

Remotivated! I am so remotivated to start up this blog again. It has been a year. My beautiful baby boy Garrett has been born. I am just a little older, just a little wiser and, most important of all I have learned a whole heck of a lot more about being and Air Force spouse.  Here is the deal. I need your help. I get a little overwhelmed because there are so many different parts of this Air Force life that I could talk about and just don't know where to start. So I will just start talking and hope that you give me ideas for what you would like to know about. I will try my best to find anything you would like to know. So here we go! I am ready to be off and running. Get ready for my first offical installment in the next week. REALLY I WILL POST!


Here is a picture of me and my now big 19 month old! He is a bundle of energy and so much fun :)

No comments: