Pages

October 12, 2012

Have you been to Heartlink? As I was talking to some fellow AF wives I realized that most of them have never been to a Heartlink orientation. I was so surprised! I would encourage each of you to go to one on your base, they are at each base and I feel are very beneficial. Here is the rundown:

A program designed for new Air Force spouses. It basically gives you an overview of the AF/base mission, resources available, services and protocal.

It's a one day class that was developed to help clear up the confusion that can be associated with getting thrown into military life.

You receive an Air Force coin of your own and get to learn about some fun military traditions.

A great way to network with other spouses.

(Call your Airman & Family Readiness Center to find out meeting times and learn about how to receive free childcare during the orientation)








No comments: